Saturday, September 3, 2011

Saturday

This has been a nothing day. I worked on my pictures for a while but for some reason lost interest in a very short time. I then read for a while and fell asleep. Woke up hungry and had lunch then grabbed the dog and drove to the fishing hole. The book I took with me had lots of pages to go but after reading for a few minutes the book ended and the rest of the pages were notes the Author listed. I have read books shorter than his list of notes. Fishing was a nothing experience and I even lost 6 ounces of perfectly good sinkers. Sinkers are expensive any more! I should find a way to use rocks, they are much cheaper. Doggie and I got home about 4PM and pigged out for the remainder of the day. Roy showed me a kitty door that he installed in his garage many years ago. I am trying to teach ChiChi to use it but he is afraid of the darn thing. So it goes around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment