Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday

 I bought some ice cream yesterday, I needed it to go with the peaches I had purchased last week, I found this peach was on the really 'ripe' side but the ice cream made up the difference. There are more fresh peaches here but I had to eat that one or throw it out the next day. . . . I will watch 2 1/2 men again next week but I am not too pleased right now. I think maybe Charlie had a lot more to do with the writing on the original show, something is missing, it did not ring my bell last night. None of the actors appeared 'the same' as before. There is no 'life' when Alan and the new guy have the scene. In my mind something is not right. Probably just me.
2 Broke Girls followed and I turned that off before it ended; but I did wait for a commercial break before doing so. That says something, perhaps I may give it another chance too, it would be better with fewer commercials. Most TV would though.
            My plan is to go back to the fishing hole again tomorrow. Today I had two strong strikes and on the first one I lost my lure as well as a 6oz sinker. That turned out to be an expensive strike. It could have been worse though; the fishing pole fell out of the pole holder before I could get to it and it was lying in the water when I finally grabbed it. The fish was long gone by then but had he been solidly hooked he could have easily pulled the pole into the water and down the stream with him. The second strike was not very long after the first but again I got to the pole too late. I am getting slower and slower when it comes to getting out of the chair and to where the pole is anchored. I will change that starting tomorrow.I will sit closer since there is no way I can run any faster than I have been. I spent five hours down there today, I hope the weather holds so I can spend that much time tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment