Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursday

I had lunch about 11:30 today before driving to the bowling alley. I was very pleased with my results; 144-161-162 for about a 155 average. Those are the kinds of scores I truly feel I am capable of on a regular basis. My hope is that I can continue scoring like that into the future.. . .After the bowling ended I stopped by Ron and Carens for a visit and to give Ashton another chess lesson. I left about 4:30 and planned on stopping at the market on the way home to pick up some more ice cream but decided at the exit to not bother. I will be kicking myself this evening while my Thursday night commercials are on. However, I do have some really good chocolate cookies here that will go perfectly with peanut butter and a glass of milk. I will not go hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment