Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday

My day went pretty well. Bowling scores were just peachy-keen. 115-122-144-166-155-154. that is almost a 142 average and had I done better on the first two lines it would have been much higher. After bowling I stopped by to visit with Ron and Caren for a while before returning home for an afternoon of lazy. I am watching 'No Country for Old Men' but it has commercials every 9 minutes so I am quickly loosing interest. I will hang on for a few minutes more and see how it goes.
I phoned an American who volunteers for the Mazatlan Tourist Center and got lots of new idea about going down there in January. She is going to call me back as soon as she gets more information. This idea is starting to look very doable, I may even become excited about it all! Alaska Airlines flies there and she says it works well for her each time she flies back to California to visit family. She has a daughter who also volunteers at the Tourist Center who graduated High School in Castle Rock.
I also contacted the Melville and asked them for rates from January 15 to March 15. No answer yet but they may all be taking a day off on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment