Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday

I hate to admit it but today was a non day as far as getting anything done is concerned.
I felt like a slug all day and the longer I put off accomplishing anything the worse I felt.
It is all my fault but I am using the weather as an excuse, these dark, rainy days are just not part of my enjoyment creating id. I did get part four of the Alaska trip started but soon found that my heart was not in it. I also attempted to make some chess moves but realized right away that I was not concentrating, it is like my brain shut down. I mean, more than usual, of course. I finished reading THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD, a story written after Dostoevsky spent four years in a Siberian prison in the 1850's. Since then I have started POOR FOLK,the first book he published. Very dark stories , not to mention the fact that the subjects are extremely dark in themselves.
This evening my favorite comedy commercial shows are on TV so I will attempt to stay up through them. I also considered going to the bowling alley but could not make myself get cleaned up even to do that. I sure do hope that Mexico idea works out so I can find some sunshine this winter, this dark, cloudy stuff is nothing but a big BOOO. Perhaps tomorrow I'll wake up feeling better about it all, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment