Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday

 The Melville wrote to say that they only had one large unit available for the period of time I wanted to be there so that is no longer a possibility, I have not yet heard back from Nancy who is looking for affordable accommodations for me; everything is in limbo at the moment. . . . I did get to the river today and hooked into a small salmon but the sinker got stuck between some rocks and while I was trying to use him to knock it loose he walked [swam] off with my lure still in his mouth. I could see it as he wiggled away. He was almost played out and I could have netted him quit easily but he won the battle. It was fun, I will try again one day soon. On the way home I stopped by the store and got my red beans so I will start the chili one day soon. I found more pictures that belong in Part One of my Alaska Trip so I will be re-doing that project and putting it on YouTube after removing the present part one. That will happen eventually, no telling when. . . . This was a great day to be at the river, I hope the weather holds until I get to Mexico in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment