Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thursday

 Fall is definitely in the air today, if this keeps up I will have to go back to long sleeves again. I hate when that happens! I started on Part two of my Alaska pictures this morning; I am catching on but still goof up often enough to take a lot of time. I went bowling and got a 95 on the first line. I did lousy with the second line until about half way through and ended up with a 167. The third line ended with a 131 score and an average of 131 for the day. After bowling I stopped by Safeway and bought some more fruit and bug spray. I filled my gas tank at the Safeway pump and was granted a price of $3.53 per gallon just because I am such a nice guy. I then drove by Jiffy Lube and backed in again so the manager [he was in this time] could get a good look at the sign in the window of my car. He got sort of warm and ordered me off his property. I left quietly after telling him I was on my way to Portland tomorrow. I don't know what effect that will have on him, I suppose none. I do know he does not like my little sign. My hope is that he calls the people in Portland who are supposed to be working on this problem and explain to them what I'm doing. . . . . Thursday evening again and a couple of my favorite comedy commercials are on so I will be sitting home and enjoying that.

No comments:

Post a Comment