Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday

. I was interested in seeing the sunrise this morning but the fog was a bit too thick so it never happened. I awoke during the night with the moonlight just streaming in. At dawn were a lot of clouds in the sky and I am sure the sun shining through would have created some beautiful colors but no such luck. I worked on my pictures for another hour or so and now have the first 13 minutes ready for narration. I may get at that tomorrow.
Lunch at noon then a trip to the river for some more reading and relaxing. There were a lot of fishermen on the river today but I never saw a fish anywhere near them. I was home by 4PM; hungry already. Today I put on another coat of paint on my cute sign on the back window of the car. It is really bright now! I will be driving it into town tomorrow when I go to lunch with the gang. I will be sure to park it where all the folks driving by will be able to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment