Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday

I worked on my pictures this morning, the new Part One is now posted and the original one has been removed. I like the new one better. It used to be that when I posted something they would produce an address I could paste on YouTube but for some reason I can't find that address anymore. Just try to find it by going to Google, celford52.
ChiChi and I left for the fishing hole a bit after noon fully expecting to catch a salmon but it never happened. I will not give up though! There are still a bunch of salmon out there just waiting to grab my lure; I just have to be there when they are! It will happen! I know! I did get in some reading; the weather was just right for that sort of thing today. I did feel that September is moving toward fall though, yuk! I was wearing my blizzard suit and had it unzipped down to my waist line, the sun was hiding behind thick clouds so I was not too warm by any means. I will spend more time on the pictures this evening while I am waiting for bowling day to come tomorrow. Wish me luck!
Things have been quiet on Pleasant Hill and I am feeling good, that is always nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment