Friday, February 7, 2014

FRIDAY

.  .  .  . .. .. .. I checked the DOT image of the I-5 this morning near Kelso. Snow!  Wow!  Some folks have all of the luck. I trudged around in the nice warm sunshine all day and never gave it a second thought. I found a little restaurant that produced a very good dish called Frito Pollo. Fried chicken cooked with onions, green peppers, chili peppers, tomatoes and a few other things along with spices. Very good, filled me up and cost only 50 pesos. I will order that again one day.. . . . I arrived home about three PM and fell asleep for an hour. Another good day. . . .
This is the point where the Malicon actually ends [as the Malicon] the road continues toward the Southern end of the city where Natalia works but the wide, beautiful sidewalk stops at this point. All of the Parades stop at this point too. We are looking North and way off in the distance is Gold Zone.
Weekends bring out the crowds but in this case the crowd only amounted to about a dozen people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment