Friday, February 14, 2014

FRIDAY

.. .. .. . . . . . .Natalia came home very upset last night. A A/C repairman at the facility where she works spilled chemicals on two automobiles one of which was hers. Washing did nothing more than point out the fact that the paint is ruined. She is a very upset lady and I can not blame her one bit. She has a University lawyer on the case [at no charge to her] and we hope things can be made right in short order.. . . . . . I improved my tan today, it was cool enough to sit in the direct sunlight while reading. That does cause a bit of a problem because sometimes the page is too bright but it seemed OK today. For lunch I had a Crab salad with crackers for and won the battle not to stop for an ice cream on the way back to the house. It really looked inviting  though, I actually stopped in front of the store and wrestled with myself. Dinner will be a power bar and water with my evening pills.
Domino's seem to be part of community life among the fishermen here. There are few days that I walk by this spot and there is not a game going.
This picture is not enlarged at all. These guys come flying by close enough to be caught in your arms should you be so brave. I have pictures of a 12 year old doing just that last year at this same location.
The peanut gallery on the right is having fun watching the top bird pulling on the end of the wing of the poor victim.
The reason they fly in so close is that the guy beyond the green shirt throws fish entrails up at them as they come by, the closest ones get the goodie. More of these tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment