Saturday, February 1, 2014

SATURDAY

................Natalia #4 spent the night with her Grandmother and they had a great time. Natalia told me they made a lot of noise but I never heard anything. They were still giggling when they got up this morning. I left about 9:45 and strolled around town for a while before stopping on the beach for lunch and about ninety minutes of reading. After lunch was more strolling and picture taking. Soaking up sunshine goes without saying around here. I'm sure to arrive home with a nice tan again this spring.

This is interesting art work on a building in town. The top figures are about 25 feet above the one over the door. I got lucky on both of them, there is no touchup in either case.

More friends I have met. I was worried about the brown guy in the bottom picture. I thought he was bandaged up for some reason and discovered that actually someone had put a t-shirt on him to help with the cold weather. I guess that's fair, I was wearing a T-shirt myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment