Wednesday, February 5, 2014

WEDNESDAY

. . . . . . The weather turned out to be better than yesterday, a bit warmer and the sea breeze has lessoned. I was late leaving the house, just in no big hurry. I had breakfast late so I was not ready for lunch before 2PM. I stopped at the market for tooth paste on the way home. Got back about 4:00. Just another lazy day of reading and soaking up more vitamin D. This is a great place for lazy folks.
Another little doggy with a sweater on for the cold 70 degree day.
Again looking North from Old Town at the Gold Zone way in the background and one of the three islands to the left. I usually arrive way too late in the day to see the fishwemen coming in each morning but I do see numerous  fish of all species being purchased right on the sidewalk to the right of the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment