Sunday, February 2, 2014

SUNDAY

. . . . . . .  Natalia produced another great breakfast this morning. She had gone out last night after delivering Natalia 4 back to Natalia 3 and got home long after I had fallen asleep. She told me this morning that she could not imagine why she had such a thirst and I quickly admitted that I knew exactly why. She got a kick out of that and admitted to drinking too many beers. . . . . .I was out for my Sunday stroll about noon and had lunch a couple of hours later. I finished another book but the library is closed on weekends so I didn't even bother making that trip. I will save that for tomorrow.. . . . I was home by 3PM and attempted to find the Super Bowl on the puter but I was not successful. That is a twenty dollar bill down the drain, I know why, now, and should have realized it earlier but it didn't happen. I did find an ESPN out of Seattle that was broadcasting play by play info on the radio so I listened to that. At the moment the score is 43-8 with 11:48 to play in the 4th. I am happy to have it turn out as it is but I can remember many times in the past that the Super Bowl was a brand new game each year. I had a great fear that Seattle would lose.
 These three wine bottles and a beer bottle were spay painted by Natalia and set on top of a shelf in the kitchen. I think that is a great idea. I would like to do that with strange shaped bottles in bright colors.
Too bad you can't hear them but there are four drummers making a lot of happy noise at the Bus stop outside the Central Market.
This building has needed some attention for years and finally it is happening. There is a lot of construction and remodeling going on in Old Town. They are trying hard to get those cruise ships to make the city a port of call again. The drug cartels made things difficult for a while but that seems to have gone by the wayside in this part of the state.

Another attempt at my 'photo art'. The contrast between the bright new flower and the old rusty lock caught my eye.

1 comment:

  1. No Fear. WE WON! WE ARE THE WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

    ReplyDelete