Monday, February 17, 2014

MONDAY

.   .   .   .   .   .   .My walk took me to the library again. I had not intended to travel so far but one thing lead to another and there is a rest room there too so there I was. I feel that is the least distance I should be walking each day so I'm happy it turned out as it did. Had a nice lunch at the Market and read on my book for over an hour. On the way home I stopped by Ley Market and bought some liquid soap, we are about to run out. I also picked some skin conditioner. I am surprised to find that Lubriderm spoils after a few years and smells sour. I bet that is a little piece of worthless information you were not cognizant of!



Here we have a street performer that works for what coins folks will toss his way. He was fun to watch but it didn't take long to realize the loop in the rope is starched in place. He was still fun to watch and it was easy to see he enjoyed his work. These still shots don't do his performance justice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment