Wednesday, February 19, 2014

WEDNESDAY

. . . . . . I left the house a bit later than I had intended this morning. For several days I have been thinking about my flight/ticket papers that I brought with me and have not been able to find  so I took some extra time looking for them this morning. Sure enough, I can't find them. I wrote a note via email to U S Airways and asked for help and they sent back a computer generated notice telling me someone would be in contact via email within the next couple of weeks. I guess that is about all I am going to do about it at the present. I also have a phone number so all is not lost. . . . . I put another two miles on the old shoes again today, speaking of which, they are about shot. Martine, the shoe shine guy that rides around on a bicycle wants to shine them up for me but I think I will wear my better shoes one day and get them cleaned up. This pair I will toss before leaving here, I'm sure.

Another little friend of mine I met on day during my stroll.

A shot from the Gold Zone looking South toward Old Town about 4 miles away.

A corner restaurant I frequent several times a month. The ocean is directly behind the camera.

Another [of many] car washers in town. A five gallon bucket of cold water and a cotton towel, their results are very good. Most of these guys are not kids and most of them are trying to feed their families. When I see this kind of ambition I begin to reconsider the US Border Policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment