Thursday, February 13, 2014

THURSDAY

....................Wow, Thursday again, time really goes by fast around here. I was up earlier than usual because I didn't want to miss getting my bedding in the washing machine like last week. Natalia always starts the washing machine with the bedding in it before Olivia arrives and last week the machine was on and running when I finally got my stuff in there. This morning, no problem. When Natalia reads this she is going to really get a kick out of it. I finished breakfast by 9am and Olivia arrived about twenty minutes later. I had my book in my hand and was going out the door as she put her key in the lock. I finished my book before lunch time and was close to the library so I stopped by and found a freebie that looked  good and started reading it. . . . . . . Went to Ester's for lunch and spent almost an hour and a half in there reading and people watching. Arrived home around 4:30, read some more and woke up after an hour of sleeping.
 
Continueing North on the Malicon, The second picture down is bringing us nearer the fishermen and their boats, Natalia's house is off to the right of the boats about 200 yards.
The seagulls seem to enjoy the sun, their bellies are full from all the fish innards the fishermen have thrown their way during the fish cleaning session of the morning.
Notice how the little buggers are all facing toward the Malicon, they are waiting for the humans walking by to throw something their way. However, they do not like little kids, when a youngster gets too close to them off they fly off until the kid goes by.
Adults don't have a problem getting rather close. I was looking for a close shot of this one-legged bird. He seemed to get around fine but at no time did I see any sign of a right foot or leg. He is a fat little guy so his defect does not stop his eating habit.


No comments:

Post a Comment