Friday, February 21, 2014

FRIDAY

.  .  .  .  .  I had intended to get a haircut today but on the way a bus came along that I thought might lead to more fun so I hopped on. I ended up in Cerritos, a point as far north as MZT  city busses go. I took a few pictures of things I have already seen in previous years then had a very nice lunch before starting back. My plan was to walk for a couple of hours to work off the big meal I had just consumed then catch a bus. Somewhere along the line I took a wrong turn that led to a part of town I don't believe I have ever been to before. Anyway, after my two hours was up I caught a bus heading for Centro District and arrive home 45 minutes later. That was 5:30. I over did the walking thing and my left foot is causing a lot of trouble so tomorrow I will stop by a pharmacy and buy some of those pads that stick inside the lining of the shoe. The present pad has worn down to almost nothing.Remember to click the pics,
The fisherman is checking his net one arm length at a time prior to loading them in the boat and leaving the next morning.

These two guys/gals are waiting for the big parade that is coming in a couple of weeks. Carnival!
Another panorama looking North toward Gold Zone way off in the distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment