Thursday, February 6, 2014

THURSDAY


. . . . . . .I was leaving at 9:30 just as Olivia and her daughter were arriving to clean house for Natalia. I walked to the library and turned in my latest Lee Child book and checked out another one I have not yet read. I noticed they have only one left that I have not opened. He has written 17 last count and I have read about half of them. I will keep looking for more. I had chicken salad for lunch and an ice cream for dessert around 4:30. Arrived back at the house shortly before 5PM.


 

These are shots of the beach area taken from the South end of the Malicon 
A work of art, life size, in honor of Pedro Corona Piaho [Perhaps I have misspelled his last name]. He is the man who wrote 'Bolero' beyond a doubt a great piece of music.
 
Just another pretty picture of the ocean at Mazatlan on a beautiful Winter day!
 

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Eugene, Ore to Toledo, Wa was hit with a dumping large winter storm. Portland people are pretty much paralized, not knowing how to drive anyway. Now they have 4 inches of snow to drive in.
    Another storm expected tomorrow then it should warm up to 50.

    ReplyDelete