Tuesday, February 11, 2014

TUESDAY

. . . . . . Natalia promised me she was going to the doctor today but I will not know until she gets home and that may not be for some time yet. Since she is not home early like she was yesterday I am imagining that she is still at work. I walked two miles today, checked out another book at the library and enjoyed the nice weather reading in the park. I am sorry you were not there with me.

This is outside the Federal Building on the Malicon. The car washers are smart. they block a parking spot so no one can get in until they agree to have their car washed while they are in the building. They collect their fee then when the job is done they move on to another empty parking spot and block it. These guys are all over town and keep busy most of the day. I don't know the language well enough to ask what they charge but I do know they do a good job. One bucket of cold water and an old cotton towel.

The statue is quite large and dedicated to the porpoise as well as to the people who made Mazatlan. Or perhaps that is Adam and Eve, I don't know.

Continuing North on the Mali can this is the next picture in my series. The bottom one is the picture taken around the bend seen in the previous picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment