Sunday, February 16, 2014

SUNDAY

.......................This turned out to be a great day. A few days ago I had talked to Natalia about the MZT fresh water supply and she told me that we would go see it. Many years ago a dam was built across a river about 30 miles from town and a large pipe structure was built to carry the water. She drove me out there today and I took many pictures. We also visited the main town that had been displaced because of the lake and took even more pictures. I will begin posting those pictures in a few days but first I must go through them and edit the worse ones. Natalia wanted to get home early because she has cooking to do before leaving for work in the morning. I also wanted to take her to 'BBQ Ribs' for Valentines Day so after stopping for that on the way back we ended up arriving at the house about 4:30. Her plan was to start cooking but she went to her room and I have not seen her since. She will awaken after while and get in the kitchen or get up extra early in the morning to get caught up.
This man was walking by and held his hand up in the air asking what would happen if he just pretrended to have something for the birds. They bit his fingers and he jumped several feel down the sidewalk before turning around giving us a very embarrassed laugh.
 
 
Here are a few more pictures of the excitement.


No comments:

Post a Comment