Monday, February 10, 2014

MONDAY

. . . . . . . When Natalia left for work she told me to not expect her home at her regular time; there were some after work meetings she had to attend. After breakfast I did my laundry and cleaned up the kitchen. I ended that chore by mopping the kitchen floor. She has had new black and white checkered floor tiles put down and they show the footsteps too well. It only takes a minute to erase them with a damp mop so I have gotten in the habit of doing that. I then had a shower and began my day. I walked into town and found the same little restaurant that I had visited Saturday. The waitress with the nice smile developed a broken arm over the weekend so she was as busy as a one armed waitress could be. I was in there an hour and a half reading and trying not to go to sleep. I got home about 3:30 and had a short nap. Shortly after 5pm Natalia came in the door not feeling well at all. She has decided it is time to get to a doctor so tomorrow morning that is where she will be heading. I hope she does anyway.
This is looking North around the bend that was shown in yesterdays picture.
Past the big rock on the left of this picture is where the young guys dive off the high rocks into the ocean.
That's the spot in the water where they hopefully strike the proper wave as it comes in. One of the vendors to the left has just placed his Iguana on the wall. I watched it for a few minutes but it never made any effort to run off. 
More vendors, preparing for a new day. In the background is another bend in the Malicon. Way in the distance across the bay is the Malicon heading toward the Gold Zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment