Saturday, February 8, 2014

SATURDAY

. . . . .  .Natalia left for shopping early today. I left the house about 10am, book in hand. I spent a couple of hours drifting from one park and park bench to another reading and finishing another Lee Child. By 2PM I found myself at the Library checking out the last Lee Child book they have on the shelf that I have not read. I stopped by a new [for me] mom  and pop restaurant in Old Town and had a nice lunch for 60 Pesos. I think I will go back there again. It is nice and quiet, the food is wonderful and the waitress has a great smile with a figure to match.
Again, this is a shot North from the south end of the Malicon. It was at this point that I began walking North and taking pictures of the shoreline and the street as I moved along.
This is a small cove just to the left of the tall buildings you can see in the top picture.
This is around the bend of the top picture. After enough money is collected from the onlookers the divers are asked to make their dive.
I have yet to determine what this represents but she is looking inland at the tall hillside.

No comments:

Post a Comment