Sunday, February 9, 2014

SUNDAY

. . . . . . . It was very nice of Natalia to have made breakfast for me this morning, she is a great lady and nice as apple pie. .  .  .  .  .I left the house about 10am and walked east about two miles to the other side of town, to the small bay where the cruise ships come in. There were no cruise ships to be seen but I found another nice park to sit in and read. I made sure I didn't sit under a tree because the birds around here are sort of messy, however I was in a quiet, shady spot. About 45 minutes later I was most startled when a bird shat on my right shoulder! Dirty bird! I jumped up quickly and glanced upward, and found two power lines above me.  What are the chances? I wonder if birds are smart enough to do that on a person on purpose?  The pictures today. . . .. .

A Mermaid of gigantic proportions at the water's edge.

Life saver station but seldom used because of the rocks so close to shore.

Momma and baby enjoying the beach

The well populated bend in the Malicon looking North from the Southern end of the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment