Wednesday, February 12, 2014

WEDNESDAY

.   .   .   .   .I poked around the house until 11:00 today. I had slept late and was really unable to get out of the bed at my usual time. I walked about two miles again today, between various parks and park benches, depending where the shady spots were. I ate lunch at a restaurant on the Malicon I had frequented several times in previous years, the food is still good. I have been trying hard to not order a soda with my meals, the sugar is just not good for me, I get bottled water instead. When I get home I will attempt to continue the habit, the water habit. I got back to the house about 4:30. I could feel a cool breeze coming in off the ocean, we still have T-shirt weather. A lot of the locals are wearing light jackets though. After all, this is winter, you know.



Two more shots of the Malicon as we walk North. The birds were in the water below the walkway.

No comments:

Post a Comment