Friday, January 10, 2014

FRIDAY

. . . . . Natalia was nice and left me some scrambled eggs before going to work this morning, She is the greatest! I walked to the main market today and strolled around looking for a wrist watch to take the place of the one I left on the dressing table at home. It is a Casio with a plastic wrist band  but it tells time and date as well as the day of the week. It was 98 Pesos. I also bought a box of cereal and some Lala, an artificial milk that is very popular here. It requires no refrigeration and tastes just like pasteurized milk. I had a Chef's Salad at one of the nicer Old Town restaurants that I have frequented in the past. Got back to the house around 3PM and spent the rest of the day resting my feet and getting my email caught up. The temperature was below 80 without a cloud in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment