Saturday, January 4, 2014

SATURDAY

. . . . . .ChiChi was happy to see I worked up enough energy to walk with him down to the river this afternoon. The sun was bright but very low in the sky and there were a few clouds peaking around the edge of the nearby hills. A slight wind was tossing the blades of grass to and fro but nothing really remarkable came of it. The river was very clear and inviting; too bad there are no fish at the moment. I watched a bit of football this afternoon but I have started a new book and I find that to be more exciting so I went to bed early to read. I'm sure glad there are no commercial breaks in books.

1 comment:

  1. Im SO glad you got your router password so you can connect your NOOK. I'm sure you are going to enjoy it downloading books and magazines, and papers.
    Thanks for the compliments on my cooking. My family has slowed down on full meals. Im going to be making some old fashion beef barley soup soon.You'll want in on that too I think.

    ReplyDelete