Tuesday, January 7, 2014

TUESDAY

. . . . . . .I stopped by the lab today for my final Pro time check before leaving town for the winter. The test was a little high, [3.6] but I attribute that to the fact that I am cleaning out the fridge before leaving and there are not many fresh vegetables in there right now. I am sure it will come back down when I start eating Natalia's cooking. After leaving the lab I stopped by the Bank and picked up a bundle of cash to get me started when I land in MZT tomorrow. Peso's cost about 7.5 cents these days so I will be able to load up at the airport before even getting into town. . . . . I got caught up with my house cleaning this afternoon. Dusting, vacuuming, mopping, all of that good stuff. It really wore me out but I needed the exercise. I delivered ChiChi and all of his stuff to the Teigens this afternoon. Caren was not home but Ron sent me home with two servings of Caren's latest soup and two huge slices of home made bread. I had soup and bread for dinner and will have the same at 3AM when I get up to leave. Ron will be here at 3:30 and the plane leaves PDX at about 5:30. My next entry to this blog will be from MZT. If not tomorrow then the next day.

1 comment:

  1. Relax, have fun, don't worry about ChiChi, but most of all stay
    •••●●● WARM●●●•••••

    Ron, Caren, Colt & ChiChi

    ReplyDelete