Monday, January 20, 2014

MONDAY

. . . . . . .Seattle won! I found an opportunity to pay $20 US and watch the last quarter on my puter but I am too cheap. Something tells me that would have been an exciting time! Perhaps I can find the same site for the Super Bowl, for the whole game I will pay the money.. . . . .  .Today was walking and reading. And lunch too, of course. . . . . I got a late start because I spent the morning getting my laundry caught up. It was about 11 AM when I left the house for my daily constitution. . . .  . I have a few more pictures to share:
This is the park two blocks from Natalia's house. Looking East. A few small clouds bouncing along in the background.
I enjoyed lunch here yesterday, directly behind me as I take the picture is the ocean.
I get surprises like this two or three times a week. The vehicles are seldom parked and I don't see them early enough to get good pictures as they go past.
Meet Ramon, he is the security at the corner pawn shop between the house and the park. He speaks no English but we wave to each other each time I pass. This is the third year this has been going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment