Tuesday, January 28, 2014

TUESDAY

. . . . . Today I took the long way around to get to Old Town. I walked the Malicon south from Natalia's house. It is a little less than two miles but it stays right on the ocean all of the way. I stopped for lunch before leaving the beach area and read for an hour and a half. I ordered a bottle of water rather than the usual Coke. I am making an effort to get away from all of that sugar. Natalia was up at 5am this morning and outside walking. she mentioned that she felt several huge raindrops on her head but it never turned into anything serious. It was hot and muggy when I got up at 8am but things cooled down by noon.
On the walk toward Gold Zone we find a nice looking theatre right on the main street [Malicon]

Across the street on the corner of the intersection stand this statue, Dedicated to the fishermen I think.

A little lady enjoying a very large and empty beach.

A couple of swimmers or soakers. The warning flags were out so few folks ventured near the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment