Wednesday, January 15, 2014

WEDNESDAY

. . . . . . . . .I made a great discovery today: I discovered that it is cheaper to fly to MZT and have three teeth filled than it is to drive to West Kelso and have the same work done. Not only that; it was done with no needles. The dental appointment was at 6PM and I had to walk home in the dark but it was nice and warm and there was still a lot of traffic on the streets so there was no problem. Earlier in the day I visited the Central Market again and did some shopping, stopped at the bank and stocked up on Pesos for the dentist then had lunch. Again the lunch was still way too much and I actually left food behind. The pigeons came and cleaned my plate while I was only 12-14 inches away from them. They are messy eaters though, they had food all over me. Luckily none of it stuck so bad I was unable to brush it aside.
Remember the picture from yesterday? Here he is again, same spot 24 hours later, having breakfast.

These are my lunch buddies from today. I could have brushed them away with my elbow. They have no fear, I bet I could feed them from my hand.
The little red house behind the car is Natalia's. I took the picture to show the city workers sweeping the streets. Notice the little cart the trash goes in. This would be Obama's world, a  job for every one! Remember to click the pic.

1 comment:

  1. Ron says: "In Bush's World they would be living in homeless shelters".

    ReplyDelete