Monday, January 6, 2014

MONDAY

. . . . . I really wanted to pack all of my stuff including the bowling equipment into one bag and check that through to MZT. I found that the suitcase is too heavy and once I put all of my stuff in  it weighs over 50 pounds. I decided to check the suitcase and the bowling equipment as two separate items and hope for the best. I will carry the other stuff on board with me. Twice in my travels I have had luggage not arrive with me and I wanted to cut the odds of that happening by only checking one bag. No such luck. ChiChi and I drove over to Teigens today to see if they might have a larger soft bag that would hold everything but they also are short of such an animal. With a suitcase [on wheels] that weighs about 23 pounds empty and a 15 pound bowling bag inside there is not much room to add more stuff and still stay under the 50 pound limit. I dragged the case around Europe for thirty days with no problem but I was not carrying a bowling ball. Into all lives a little rain must fall. Speaking of which the possible snow that was forecast for this area has been recast as possible rain starting tomorrow night. It will make the drive to Portland much easier 3AM Wednesday with no snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment