Monday, January 27, 2014

MONDAY

. . . . . . . . .I took only half of a 'water pill' this morning and it did not have much effect so I left the house shortly after I got my laundry completed and put away. I finished my second Lee Childs Mystery and stopped by the library after lunch and picked up number three. At the house I am only reading Poe from my nook reader, that is over 1270 pages and not an easy read. I can see why it used to be required reading in school. And still should be. My guess is that the average C student would have no idea what is going on if he attempted to wade through it. I had a too large Chicken salad for lunch. So much so that I ended up bringing half of the chicken pieces home for a bed time snack.
The windows overlooking Natalia's patio
 
The man she hired to do the work doing the work.
 
 Final result. There is one higher window not in the pictures through which the neighbor was complaining to the workman during his construction project.

This critter was in the gutter outside the Library, he was about 5 inches long while walking on dozens of legs and thicker than two of my fingers. At the time I took the picture he did not appear to be in the best of moods.

No comments:

Post a Comment