Wednesday, January 22, 2014

WEDNESDAY

. . . . . . . I have been wandering around all day thinking it was Tuesday, must be too  much sunshine, getting to my brain. After breakfast I stopped by the Membership Library and paid them for another years membership, about $12.00, even though I only use it for two months. I found half a dozen more Lee Child Mysteries I have not yet read so I checked out one of them and walked to the south end of the city for lunch and exercise. Again I ordered a full meal and ate it all, too much food. I have to find a way to control myself! The new book is about one third finished and I arrived back at the house about 4:45.
My attempt at Photo Art, It looked good when I took the picture but something is missing now. Perhaps my mood has changed.
The statue outside the Main Church in Old Town and I would guess the larges church in the city.
This guy was yelling at me to get off his sidewalk, he was on top of the third floor. He had a very large voice!
This little guy just sat in his own house and bothered no one.

No comments:

Post a Comment