Saturday, January 25, 2014

SATURDAY

. . . . . . . . Natalia was out early this morning, she told me the worker was arriving to finish working on the wall sealing off the neighbors windows. I had taken a Furosemide pill about 6am and was not about to leave before that wore off. I have been having a little trouble with swollen feet and bloated stomach so I hope that might help. I left shortly after the worker gathered up his stuff and checked out. I noticed that the neighbor lady was talking to him through a higher window than the two he had blocked. He asked me to have Natalia phone him when she got in. I left a note for her. . . .  It was another wonderful day to sit in the shade and read. I did get away with ordering a smaller lunch this afternoon and I expect to have a small bowl of cereal this evening with my bed time pills. There were a few small clouds drifting by, nothing to worry about, I hope.


 I probably took more pictures of these birds than were necessary but I thought it was interesting the way they took ownership of these holes in the wall.
This is the bar of a restaurant I visited last week. It appears to be an actual dug out canoe from 150  years ago, the other end of it extends through the wall in back. If you turn the corner too quickly when making a journey to the rest room you will crash into it.

1 comment:

  1. Boy! When you are talking a hot date, you're not kidding! Who would have thought it would be Carlos Santana, one of the best bands of all time.

    ReplyDelete