Sunday, January 5, 2014

SUNDAY

. . . . . . Another good day at the bowling alley but I am happy to note that it is not as good as my last League result.
The first five lines came to a 142 average and after I had lunch I bowled a 153 average. That came out to 147 for the day. It is a slow process but I am sure I am improving. After I got home I started packing the suitcase. The first thing I installed was the bowling ball and bag. I then filled the rest of the space with clothes and all of the other stuff I can't live without. Tomorrow I will weigh it and then begin to eliminate enough stuff to bring the weight down to fifty pounds. . . . . The Green Bay football game was fun as well as the San Diego game. I hope I am able to find a quiet bar in Mazatlan when the Super Bowl come on.

No comments:

Post a Comment