Tuesday, January 14, 2014

TUESDAY

. . . . . . The trip to the dentist went well this morning. I spent 300 Pesos for a filling. That sure beats the heck out of the $325.00 I spent in West Kelso last month for one filling. I have an appointment for tomorrow at 6PM to get two more fillings on the other side of my mouth. It was not a bad experience. It was done without the needle, goody, goody! I stopped by the market on the way home this afternoon and purchased some bananas. Bananas and these red raisins I buy in bulk are a great combination with dry cereal and milk, I discovered that because Natalia had some bananas on hand for me when I arrived and I tried the combination. I have a few more pictures that I took today:
This is the small park two blocks from Natalia's house that I spend many quiet hours in reading.
A two picture panorama stitched together showing a diagonal street entering a square street intersection. This is a tough spot to be a pedestrian.
The restaurant I mentioned yesterday. I am still full from all that spaghetti.
Afternoon nap a couple of blocks from the Central Market. Remember to click on the picks.

No comments:

Post a Comment