Thursday, January 2, 2014

THURSDAY

. . . . . .  .I had a good time bowling today. The other team never showed up so naturally we won and not only that but I bowled a 150 average for the three games.
I also got out of the alley early and drove home to pick up the doggy for an hour or so at the Teigens. Caren told me she would stop by my place later to help me with the computer and she gave me three helpings of her famous [and delicious] Taco Soup. She arrived about 4:30 and we worked on the puter until 7:30. It is still working fine so we never broke anything but we also never found the password for the router. I am still unable to download books to my Nook. I will keep at it, there is a way to get that password. There has to be. She also figured out how to get my laptop to work properly through the router. That was a great accomplishment. Thanks for the help and the soup, Caren!

No comments:

Post a Comment