Wednesday, January 29, 2014

WEDNESDAY

.. . . . . . . Another quiet day, just the way I like them.....There was a nice breeze bringing the comfort level down to room temperature at ocean side. I had lunch at Central Market again today, got smart and made no effort to eat it all. The big birds I sent pictures of earlier finished it up for me. I was back at the house by 4PM. Probably walked only two miles today.
This is I would guess the busiest intersection in the Gold Zone. This view looks north on the Malicon.
Now we are looking east. The Golden Arches is my destination when walking to Gold Zone.
Now south east, there is a lot of traffic here, I had to wait a while to get it to look this empty.
Now we have the camera aimed south, three miles away is where Natalia lives. I am standing on the campus of a very nice hotel when taking these pictures. I have been tempted to go inside at times and order lunch and explore, so far that has not happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment