Thursday, January 9, 2014

WEDNESDAY=THURSDAY

. . . . . . Ron Phoned me at 3am and arrived at the house at 3:30. We arrived at PDX an hour later and I got on the plane with no trouble. Landed at PHX right on schedule and I walked to Gate B4 per the instructions on the ticket. The plane left for MZT at 11AM but I was not on it because it loaded and left from gate A27. I stayed in the airport all night and perhaps got four hours sleep.  This morning I caught the flight to MZT on time and was happy to see Daniel waiting for me after Customs. It was 76 degrees and the air conditioning felt good. I was at Natalia's place by 2:30 and raided her fridge per her instructions. She told me she would cook dinner this evening so not to eat too much. I agreed but I had no idea that she was going out to dinner after work and had planned on cooking just for me at 6:30. She is dieting these days so she did not eat but I had a Tuna steak with rice and a nice salad with her special home made dressing. It was a fine meal and we had fun getting re-acquainted after so many months. She was well aware that I was pooped out so at 7:30 she told me to get a long night of rest and we would see each other tomorrow. I was very much in favor of that idea so I came in the room and made this entry to my blog. I failed to mention that last Saturday she had Internet access installed in her house. The router sits beside my laptop and works like a champ! She told me it was working for her until a couple of days ago when her laptop went on the fritz. She had allowed Natalia 4 to use it for a time Age 5-6 and it needs attention. It was a great trip and the warm weather is not to be believed! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment