Friday, January 31, 2014

FRIDAY

. . . . . . . I finished another book today so I stopped by the library and picked up another Lee Childs novel.. . . . . .Except for that the day was a carbon copy of yesterday. A different restaurant but the food was just as good. Carbon copy for the weather too, of course; it seldom changes around here. Summer all year round. For me. Not necessarily for the locals. They even bundle up their dogs.
 It was about 73 degrees the day I took this picture. I guess they need the blanket when they are used to 125 degrees in the summer time. And believe it or not the rich folks from Mexico City come here in the summer to enjoy the cool ocean breeze. And return in the winter to escape the cold.
 The dark building in the center of the picture is where Natalia works. I was shooting directly into the sun so the shadows came out very dark.
 Swinging the camera to the left of the previous shot is a scene of Stone Island. I will get over there one day or two before I leave in March. The food is good and no real crowds.
The entrance to the Theatre in Old Town. Ahead under the trees is a nice city park area. Hotel row too, for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment