Saturday, January 18, 2014

SATURDAY

. . . . . . . . . Natalia starting cooking last night for a party today. They [3] were invited for lunch but the first couple arrived close to two o'clock. Actually, they are visiting in town and she left about 1:30 to transport them back here. The third lady arrived close to two PM. Lunch was in progress by then but she fit in with no problem. Natalia had prepared Tuna steak with rice and onions, salad on the side and wine. The third guest brought a German chocolate cake and all was good. The gathering was still enjoying the afternoon as I came in my room to post my blog. I have not been out of the house all day except to sit on the patio and listen to the conversation. Natalia had a great time and I helped in the kitchen as I could. I have most of the dishes washed and dried. This was a cool day, so to speak and two of the ladies are wearing jackets this evening.
The Members only Library where I get most of my books. I feel I have posted this already.

One of the many large artworks on the Malicon.

A very quiet residential street with, surprisingly, no automobiles to block the view.
Macaw's Bistro where I spend many happy hours partaking of their fine cuisine. Sorry about the vehicle.

2 comments:

  1. No they are new pictures (except for the park picture). Do any of the houses have yards or are they all next to each other such as Natalia's?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some, like Natalia have small patios in the rear, the walls are the property line so to build as large as possible they build next to each other. Property rules are such in Mexico that this is the way it was done years ago.

      Delete