Sunday, January 19, 2014

SUNDAY

................I got a late start this morning, Natalia had prepared a wonderful Mexican breakfast for us and after the kitchen was cleaned up it was almost 11AM. She said she was ready for a nap and I was ready to get some exercise. I didn't do anything exciting, sat in the shade even though there was a thin cloud layer overhead to read and 'people watch'. I had a chicken salad at a quit little place off the sidewalk inside a large building; that was about 2PM, then continued exploring. I had to throw out two rechargeable batteries that just refused to hold a charge any longer so I stopped by a camera store and bought four more. The ones I threw out were well over five years old, I expect these will last as long. Made by Kodak, at least they have the Kodak marker on them, probably made in China. Most stuff is anymore.



Here are pictures of some little street urchins I have spoken to on my travels around town.

No comments:

Post a Comment